Direct acting pressure/ Vacuum relief valves (Breather valve) is specially designed for tank protection. The range includes combined pressure vacuum valves, all available with Flanged outlets or vented to the atmosphere.
Pressure/vacuum relief valve is used extensively on bulk storage tanks, including fixed roof with floating covers, to minimize evaporation loss. The valves prevent the buildup Of excessive pressure or vacuum which can unbalance the system or damage the storage vessel.
Why PES PVRV?
- Every product has to pass our regress testing before it is released for despatch.
- Fully customized & cost effective solutions as per project requirements.
- Ranges of size and materials to suit a wide range of applications.
- Wide range of pressure and vacuum settings to provide maximum tank protection.
- Designed for long life and least maintenance.
- Available in dead weight and spring loaded mechanism.
- Fast acting, quick operating device.
- The diaphragm design such that blow down is minimized to 10-15% for pressure relief and 15-20% for vacuum relief
- Low leakage and reduced vapor loss.
- Easy maintenance
- High flow capacity
- Fully field replaceable pallets and seat assemblies without need for special tools and complex procedures
- Diaphragm design as per compatibility of chemicals. Hence, we are providing a 5 years diaphragm guarantee.
- Dead weight design such that set pressure/vacuum can be changed as per need.
- Vacuum port area 1.3 times higher than PV size. By this, we increased the breathing flow by 30% of the required flow.
- PVRV designed, manufactured and tested as per api 2000 standard 7th edition.
- Digesters & gas holders
- Storage tank vents
- Oil / petrochemical refineries
- Offshore drilling platform vents.
- Flare stakes pulp & paper nag processing
- Vapor inclination systems
- Chemical processing plants
- Marine loading systems
- Vapor recovery systems
- Sewage treatment vapor processing